Today we created deigns with heat transfer inks. We initially painted the designs onto paper and I tried to capture the stokes we had explored in the recent drawing sessions. I also experimented by watering down the ink to create a watercolour feel. I strokes were quite effective however I feint the inks very bold in colour. I also used a leave to create a printed effect I really like how the print weakened and showed more details of the leaf. On some of my samples I hadn’t changed the paper in the heat press and I had some off prints from other peoples designs. This has taught me to be very vigilant with my work and keeping the areas clean etc.