Today began with the a lecture on Croqui designs. I found it really informative as I now understand the expectations of industry. I started on the weekly task and really got stuck in. I tried a few different layouts and then developed on into a croqui. I struggle with gouache and I feel that I need to spend more time practicing my painting. Detailed painting is something I haven’t done in a while and I feel out of practice. I would like to develop more hand rendered designs in the future but I think for this project I will draw out designs and then finalise them in Illustrator. I feel like this will still have a hand rendered feel from my drawings but will allow me to explore multiple layouts and designs.