I wanted to organise my space so I could clearly see the progression of my work. In previous tutorials I have decided to have 2 cards for 3 different places and two cards for script.
I decided to move my mood boards to the side so I could use the whole pin board. It made it very clear which areas I had more initial research for. I need to do more research into script as I haven’t thought about it yet. The script cards are highly important and will bring the whole collection together. I also need to draw more of Dubrovnik.
I have plenty for initial drawings for Hong Kong and experimental prints.