Another day of printing and I have realised that keeping a cool head is allowing me to keep successfully printing. I know as soon as I start rushing or panicking thats when things begin to go wrong. Its exciting to now have multiple designs that I can now layer together and see the collection pulling together. I spent more time today printing on the dark green fabrics as I felt that I needed to do this so I could begin to visualise the collection. The dark green fabrics needed a white layer under the pigments to allow the colours to stand out. Also the Herringbone Linen needs to be ironed down to the print table as it moves a lot during printing which causes issues when trying to match up registry marks.